Friday, December 25, 2009

One Week 'Til Go Time

Checklist for Ireland:

Passport: check
Other necessary travel documents: check
Credit card: check
Student travel insurance: check
Luggage: check
Raincoat: check
Boots and good water repllant walking shoes: check
Gloves, hat, and other necessary things to shield me from the cold and rain: check
New purse, wallet, and document cover: check
Journal: check
Textbooks for Travel Writing: check
Book to read on plane: check and check; Jane Austen would love me for taking two of her greats abroad with me (none other than P&P and S&S will be my flight companions)
Airplane ticket: check
Webcam: no check, still need to get one
Skype: no check due to lack of webcam
Digital camera: also no check
Irish cell phone: unchecked, will get over there
Blog: check... duh
Stomach butterflies: check

Anything I'm forgetting?

One week.

No comments:

Post a Comment